Q:Problem with zone file - getting wrong site!

simon simonix at isc.org
Thu Aug 19 10:58:58 UTC 2004

Hi

I've go a problem since I've allways typed in www.trouble.com to get access
to a website. It growing more common to type just trouble.com to get access
to that particular domain but it my case I am then getting the site of the
nameserver. I am shure somebody would be able to say what to change in the
zone file to get access to the intended site? Or to change anywhere else in
the configuration.

This is how the zone file is right now:

$ORIGIN .
$TTL 86400 ; 1 day