recursive-clients queue size & clean-up

KSP ksp at att.com
Tue Aug 17 21:35:28 UTC 2004

Not to discount anyone else's findings -- obviously everyone's environment
and needs are unique.  I've found BIND 9 to perform quite admirably in my
neck of the woods.  27 recursive servers running BIND 9.2.3, each handling
around 5 million queries daily, cache sizes in the 400-500MB range.  All
have been performing without a single failure since the day we installed
9.2.3.  Just providing another perspective.

Regards to all,

ksp