Incorrect nameserver address - where is it coming from?

Michael Barber mikeb at comcity.com
Thu Apr 15 23:06:20 UTC 2004

Hmm....I have a follow on question about this.

We have thousands of websites that need to have the DNS moved just like
this.....with hundreds of registrars.  Do we have to visit the registrar for
every website?  This is bizarre to me.

Why is the IP address glued for the name server.  It too occassionally has
to change....