Aliasing one domain to another

Nico De Ranter nico at sonycom.com
Mon Sep 22 09:03:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

for historical reasons I have a number of domains that all point
to the same machines. Is there some easy way to make 1 domain a complete
alias for another domain without having to duplicate all records?
i.o.w. I have a number of hosts registered in domainA.com, I now
want domainB.com to contain the same hosts without having to manualy
duplicate all records.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses that
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Senior System Administrator
Sony Service Center (NSCE/VPE-B)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86