A little help please Thanks

News Subsystem news at news.astraweb.com
Fri Oct 31 20:54:03 UTC 2003

I don't know why I am not seeing any of my posts here
but I posted a day or 2 ago that I have things working now in my
named.conf I turned off allow querry and things started working
I found www.dnsreport.com by accident and this helped me greatly in
determining and diagnostic of the server

Ed Schooler