resolv.conf is overwriting Slackware 9.0 AND Bind 9.1.2

Johnny Giger giger2 at freesurf.ch
Fri Oct 24 09:43:42 UTC 2003

My resolv.conf  is overwritig by the startup procedure. This cause problems
with my DNS.
On a How To's I can see that some PPP are doing that.
/etc/resolv.conf owerting from /etc/ppp/ip-up

The problem on my Slackware 9.0 is that I can not find this file or the
option ms-get-dns?

My question who I can find this?? My maschine have only this file here:
root at linux:/etc/ppp# ls
firewall-masq        options   pppoe-server-options
firewall-standalone  plugins/  pppoe.conf
root at linux:/etc/ppp#