a little DNS help

John Cesta support at serverautomationtools.com
Wed Nov 19 13:58:28 UTC 2003

Kevin,

I guess my question leaves a lot to the imagination.

I was just trying to get some tips on tightening up my DNS server,
but, the terminology I am using and what is being interpreted are
causing confusion in my post.

Like I said in the beginning of the post, I *have* successfully run
our DNS for 4 years and it's still running.

I do understand something about the concept.

I better back out of this post before I cause anymore confusion.

You should read the entire post and follow ups. Some of your responses
are answered in my follow up posts.

Thanks,

John