journal file

Cinense, Mark macinen at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 16 13:56:31 UTC 2003

Can someone tell me how to force the entries in the journal file to write in
the zonefile.  Reason I need to know how to do this is let's say for
example, we get an update on the primary server, and I need to take the
system down, what happens to the entries in the .jnl file for the zone?
While I was testing, I took the server down after doing a dynamic update,
and it looked like the jnl file got the entry, but when I restarted named,
the zonefile did not have the entry in it.

Thanks for any advice that comes this way.

Mark