Newbie question about nsupdate & TSIG key

Kareem Mahgoub kareem at thewayout.net
Thu Feb 20 09:46:05 UTC 2003

Hi all,
I am using BIND 9.2.1 and i configured it to accept dates for a specific zone.
I used nsupdate on a machine in Netherlands to update the DNS located in Egypt.
The following error appeared on my log file "TSIG error with server: clocks are unsynchronized".
It is clear that clocks are not synchronized due to TIMEZONE difference.
How can I solve this??
I tried google and the archive of Bind-users and Bind9-users.
The problem was mentioned several times in the archive but am not sure if they were addressing different timezones.
Sorry if it is a trivial problem.
Any help or guide will be very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Kareem Mahgoub
Senior System Administrator
Wayout