Slave Zone not Updating......

David Botham dns at botham.net
Wed Feb 5 22:19:45 UTC 2003

(on the slave) named must have write access to the directory were "file"
is specified for the zone.  Look in named.conf for the "directory"
statement and then at the place where the "file" clause is for the slave
zone statement.

Remember, the user that named is running as must have write access.

Dave...