Questin about zone file size

jeff donovan jdonovan at beth.k12.pa.us
Thu Dec 18 13:29:37 UTC 2003

I appreciate the reply.

how hard would it be to split up my 1 large zone into multiple smaller
zones.
how would I go about making things smaller?
right now i have one master zone file "beth.k12.pa.us" with a million
friggin entry's.
would it change anything to my clients if i were to break that zones up
like;
school1.beth.k12.pa.us, school2.beth.k12.pa.us, etc...

for the longest time i have had one big zone file, but it had only 1/3
full resolution.

TIA

--jeff