Can't seem to dig my domain

Ryan Ritten sparticusREMOVE at thesparticusarena.com
Wed Aug 13 16:08:34 UTC 2003

Hello,

I run redhat 7.3

I run 3 different websites from my webserver.  All three of these
website weere working fine until a few days ago... one of them stopped
working.  As far as I know I changed nothign at all.

The domain that isn't working is : http://www.leadfoundation.ca

Could someone please try going to that domain?  For me, it just sits
there and never loads.  I tried to dig all 3 of my domains... they all
dig fine except this one... if I try and dig this one I get :

bash-2.05# dig leadfoundation.ca

; <<>> DiG 9.1.3 <<>> leadfoundation.ca
;; global options:  printcmd

No servers could be reached?  What could cause that?  I do know that
the dns info for that name should be correct... and I even turn off my
firewall to test it...

any other ideas?  I am so lost... :(

thanx for any advice or help you can give

-Ryan Ritten