Getting up and running - Please help

Don C. Weber fo_recon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 13 00:01:34 UTC 2003

Alright, I have tried everything that I can think of.  I am using the Public
DNS at sao.granitecanyon.com for my dns but I just can't seem to configure
it correctly.  This is my RR

***START****
recon-yoga.com.        IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
recon-yoga.com.        IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.

recon-yoga.com.        IN  RP fo_recon.sbcglobal.net. recon-yoga.com.

recon-yoga.com         IN  TXT "Don C. Weber, Dallas, Tx"

www.recon-yoga.com.    IN  A  65.65.93.161
localhost              IN  A  127.0.0.1

I have change my dns at the site where I registered the domain name but
everytime I try the url - http://www.recon-yoga.com the browser cannot find
the name.  When I try to ping it returns unknown host.
Everything looks correct to me, am I missing a step?

Please help,
Don