BIND9 query problem

Dan troubled at emaildesktop.com
Sat Aug 2 08:51:00 UTC 2003

SoRRY to bug (and mind the broken shift key please). I am running
BIND9 on a linux machine and I have noticed that hundreds upon
hundreds of dns queries are hitting My box from around the world for
dns queries. I am lOOKing for a CONfig option that would block all
querIES to the world except for zones that I actually host. Is this
possible in any using the config files for bind instead of firewalling
dns from everyone except root servers? And would firewalling all but
root servers work? Thanks.