IP (not zone) delegation

Dean Carrera Dean.Carrera at intcx.com
Tue Sep 17 21:21:07 UTC 2002

I'm not sure I follow you on this Mark. I'm working thru the same issue. =
The forward DNS delegation is working fine but I'm a little confused on =
how to set up the reverse. When you say populate the zone with static do =
you mean with individual records for each host?  I guess not because =
that would defeat the purpose of delegation.

Thanks...