Advanced Problem

David Botham dns at botham.net
Tue Oct 8 12:58:48 UTC 2002

Because you have two domains is *not* a reason to have two name servers.
I read your question two ways:

1.  You have one system with two IP addresses in different networks.
This configuration does not afford you any real redundancy.

2.  You have two systems with two different IP addresses.  Make one
Master for both domains (zones) and the other slave for both zones.

Dave...