secondary DNS server is meaningful?

SB CH chulmin2 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 09:39:40 UTC 2002

>No.  All servers are used - roughly equally.
Thanks for your answer.
then
1. what's happening if the secondary DNS is down or not exist?
2. what's happening if the primary DNS information and secondary DNS
information is not like?
3. what's happening if the primary DNS information is correct but secondary
DNS has no data?
4. anyone who knows the document or site about the role of the secondary
DNS server?
5. I have lots of domains at one DNS server(secondary DNS is stopped), but
I didn't have some problems up to now, what's the meaning?

So thanks in advance.