Where do I set to allow secondary xfers?

Cricket Liu cricket at menandmice.com
Sun Nov 3 06:23:46 UTC 2002

Lee Fuller wrote:
> Thanks for that info.

You're welcome.

> Now, the question becomes where to find docs for BIND.  The bind
> site's link to the docs seems to be broken, and can't find any direct
> info on it.
>
> Any direction for me to go?

Sure.

You didn't say which version of BIND you were running, but there's
a fair amount of documentation available in the BIND distributions
themselves.  You can get them from ftp.isc.org; look in
/isc/bind9/9.2.1 for BIND 9 and /isc/bind/src/cur/bind-8/ for BIND
8.

cricket

Men & Mice
DNS Software, Training and Consulting
www.menandmice.com

The DNS and BIND Cookbook, available now!
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dnsbindckbk/