Round robin on CNAME

Nate Campi nate at campin.net
Sun Mar 31 08:26:18 UTC 2002

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 12:09:27AM -0800, Nate Campi wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 09:27:32PM -0500, William Stacey wrote:
> - probably more that I can't think of at midnight

Speaking of DNS late at night - once I was moving a HUGE web site that
gives out free web pages (think camera stand with three legs) and I set
the NS records to "howtired.com" instead of "hotwired.com".

It was 2am when I made that change - how fitting ;)
--
Nate

Yea, tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of clues, I shall fear
no luser, for Thou lart with me, Thy chicken and Thy manual, they
comfort me.