"Dale Shulmistra": BIND DNS in a windows environment

Nate Campi nate at campin.net
Tue Mar 19 20:22:44 UTC 2002

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 12:06:18PM -0800, Paul Vixie wrote:

> [...]

Dale, you're trying to add the windows client to a NT domain when you
use that windows dialog box. If all you're after is DNS resolver
configuration, you don't even need to do this. Configure DNS in the
advanced box of the TCP/IP properties and be done with it.
--
Nate

Stupid idea: Putting diesel fuel in a gasoline car.
             Substituting corn oil for milk in recipes.
             Attempting to secure a Windows system.

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin