classless in-addr.arpa

John Heiden jheiden2 at pop3.utoledo.edu
Mon Mar 18 23:39:19 UTC 2002

Hello all,

Is that CIDR notation I see in the zone designation?

If so, where can I find more information to using that?

Or better yet, if you take a "subnet" which is broken down
by other than the usual 255.255.255.0 convention, meaning
I would like to use 255.255.255.224 instead, how would I
set up reverse DNS for that?  I would think that using
224/27.xxx.yyy.zzz would be the ideal way to set it up, assuming
I am guessing right on what the below all means.

Anyway, I appreciate any and all input I get back.

John