Weird question.

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Mar 14 00:01:56 UTC 2002

Query the TLD servers. You can figure out what the servers are for any given
TLD by querying the root servers. You should implement some sort of caching
logic in your script to avoid querying the root servers for *each* domain, and
you should also split up the queries for any given set of TLD servers so as
not to "spike" any given one of them.

- Kevin