networksolutions and HNS1.NEWEDGENETWORKS.COM

WebReactor Networks bind at webreactor.net
Sun Mar 10 19:31:17 UTC 2002

Jason:

It might be possible that @Home passed the service on to another provider by
altering the host records without actually altering the whois records for
the domains themselves.

Check in whois to see the "Record last updated" date of the domains in
question.   Were the whois records for these domains actually altered
recently?  Even if they were, then it is reasonable for a bankrupt company
to sell their customers to another provider for the service.  Maybe NetSol
was willing to break the rules under the circumstances.

Question: What were the @Home name servers called, and what were their IP
addresses?  Do they still exist in the whois database?

Another question: Were any of the domains in question registered with anyone
other than NetSol?

  - John R. S.