Authorative DNS for Subdomains on another server?

WebReactor Networks bind at webreactor.net
Sun Mar 10 19:15:42 UTC 2002

> It's important that each new subdomain is a new zone.

Therein lies the crux.  If each subdomain is a zone, then you need to add a
"zone" directive to named.conf (or some included file) for each subdomain on
both master and slaves.

If you could live with each subdomain being within the B.MyDomain.com zone,
then your job would be easy; you'd only need one zone directive.

  - John R. S.