Caveats for moving bind from one server to another?

dbotham at edeltacom.com dbotham at edeltacom.com
Fri Jun 7 16:46:50 UTC 2002

Christopher,

I am assuming that the new name server will have the same IP address as the
old, if not, you have some additional issues to worry about....

Thanks,

Dave...

|         |           "Christopher     |
|         |           Crowley"         |
|         |           <ccrowley at tulane.|
|         |           edu>             |
|         |           bind-users-bounce|
|         |           @isc.org         |
|         |           06/07/2002 10:38 |
  |       To:       <bind-users at isc.org>                                                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Caveats for moving bind from one server to another?                                                          |