QIP?

Chris Pile cpile at snoogans.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 17:20:01 UTC 2002

Has anyone been using QIP for basic/advanced IP
management/allocation/assignments?  Rather than mainly for DNS/DHCP, I
wondered how the IP functionality works.  e.g.  How good is it at
helping you manage a couple of /16 blocks, keeping track of IP
allocation down to the last /32?  I've been looking at FreeIPdb, but
wondered how QIP compares.

Thanks,
Chris.