BIND Problems...

Gustavo Castro Puig gcastro at ifxnw.com.uy
Thu Jan 10 14:03:02 UTC 2002

People:

	We have two server running BIND since 1 year ago, with about four
hundreds zones on it.  We are setting up two or three new zones every
month.  The problem is that since tree months ago, we are experiencing
some problems with the dns responses.  Sometimes, our customers get no
response from our servers, and we can't figure out what can be happening.
I don't believe that may be the number of zones we are serving, so if is
it, our growing will make our servers unusable so soon...
	One server is using now BIND 9.2.0 and the other one is using BIND
9.1.2.
	How can I figure out what can be happening, and what can I do to
test if is our server the problem or something else?

Saludos,
	Gustavo Castro.
	G.C.P Software.
	E-Mail:gcastro at multi.com.uy