Authoritative record

Dave Comcast dgattis at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 23:37:44 UTC 2002

Take a look at this zone file and see what I'm missing.

$TTL 3600
@ SOA ns3.romehosting.com. webmaster.rubymanager.com.
(
 2002120303 ; zone serial number in ccyymmddxx format
 21600 ; slave polls master for SOA/serial number
 1800  ; slave re-polls unreachable master
 864000  ; slave expires zone after master unreachable
 86400)  ; TTL for negative answers

; Name servers
@   NS  ns3.romehosting.com.
@  NS  ns1.romehosting.com.