Active Directory

Barry Finkel b19141 at achilles.ctd.anl.gov
Tue Apr 30 13:09:18 UTC 2002

Scott.McEwan at eu.nabgroup.com wrote:

>Could anyone supply information on the use of Microsofts Active Directory
>alongside DNS, primarily on AIX.
>What does this do, how does it work and what are its faults.

If you are looking for information regarding interactions between
AD and DNS, search the list archives.  The first posting I archived
is dated Mon, 09 Aug 1999 18:11:22 GMT, and there have been numerous
postings on the subject since then.
Barry S. Finkel
Electronics and Computing Technologies Division
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov