Active Directory

Holger Honert holger.honert at signal.de
Mon Apr 29 11:22:47 UTC 2002

Hi Scott,

everything is working fine on AIX 4.3.3 Maintenance Level 9 with
Bind 8.2.4 available as smitty installable package from bull.
Just check the famous article from Mr. DNS (Cricket, how are you?)
on Linux Mag.
http://www.linux-mag.com/2001-03/bind_01.html
'the ties that bind'

If you want to use BIND 8.3.1 for other issues then let me know.

I can give then more infos and hints on compiling and installing bind.
I have done that recently with some help from these list.

regards

holger