My domain on some ISP's not working, but on others perfectly??? please help!!!

Pete Ehlke pde at ehlke.net
Fri Apr 19 20:53:13 UTC 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 08:54:07PM +0200, Bram Vaessen wrote:
> I noticed many times that SOME dns-server of SOME providers seem to have
> problems with my domain dread.nl and some other never have any problem??
> for example at university, it doesn't work (can't find domain)

The .nl servers delegate dread.nl to rieks.dyns.cx and rieks2.dyns.cx,
but neither of those machines knows anything about dread.nl. You need to
either modify your registered name servers, or talk to the dyns.cx
admins and find out why they are not serving your zone.

-Pete
--
"religious fanatics are not part of my desired user base."
- djb at cr.yp.to