problems with a certain domain

Chapman, Matt chapmam2 at ocps.k12.fl.us
Thu Apr 18 15:04:05 UTC 2002

I am not responsible for the domain but I am having to deal with the
mistakes it has.  I have forwarded some dlint stuff to the hostmaster
but nothing yet.  I just thought it was weird that one name server was
able to send mail to it and another was not and they each had different
output from dig.

-matt chapman