Non existent domain

kris.deleu at yucom.be kris.deleu at yucom.be
Sat Apr 13 15:28:44 UTC 2002

Since some days my domain (petersblackhole.com) isn't accessible.
I have no problems with the whois:

    Whois Server Version 1.3

    Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be
registered
    with many different competing registrars. Go to
http://www.internic.net
    for detailed information.

       Domain Name: PETERSBLACKHOLE.COM
       Registrar: ABACUS AMERICA, INC. DBA NAMES4EVER
       Whois Server: whois.names4ever.com
       Referral URL: http://www.names4ever.com
       Name Server: NS.EURONET.BE
       Name Server: NS.COMPUWRLD.COM
       Updated Date: 08-apr-2002

    >>> Last update of whois database: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 05:00:45 EDT <<<

    The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains
and
    Registrars.

When i perform a nslookup with the primary DNS server (NS.COMPUWRLD.COM)
i have no problems:

    > server ns.compuwrld.com
    Default Server:  ns.compuwrld.com
    Address:  195.74.192.162

    > set type=any
    > petersblackhole.com
    Server:  ns.compuwrld.com
    Address:  195.74.192.162

    petersblackhole.com     nameserver = ns.compuwrld.com
    petersblackhole.com     nameserver = ns.euronet.be
    petersblackhole.com
            primary name server = ns.compuwrld.com
            responsible mail addr = dns.toppower.be
            serial  = 14
            refresh = 900 (15 mins)
            retry   = 600 (10 mins)
            expire  = 86400 (1 day)
            default TTL = 3600 (1 hour)
    petersblackhole.com     MX preference = 10, mail exchanger =
mail.compuwrld.com
    ns.compuwrld.com        internet address = 195.74.192.162
    mail.compuwrld.com      internet address = 195.74.192.162

When i do the nslookup with another DNS server I get the error:
Non-existent domain:
    Default Server:  kratos.telenet-ops.be
    Address:  195.130.132.17

    > set type=any
    > petersblackhole.com
    Server:  kratos.telenet-ops.be
    Address:  195.130.132.17

    *** kratos.telenet-ops.be can't find petersblackhole.com:
Non-existent domain

What could be the problem ?

Kind regards