Newbie Question

Paul Guba paulguba at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 11:51:01 UTC 2002

Barry
Thanks for you earlier post  you were absolutely right.  I have added
that A record and now nslookup mydomain.com works.  I still cannot
nslookup www.mydomain.com.   Does there need to be a seperate record for
<www> that I do not know of?  Sorry if this seems like a dumb question
I'm just trying to wrap my brain around this stuff.

P Guba