Win2k forgets Nameserver?

Yanek Korff yanek at cigital.com
Tue Sep 25 13:26:08 UTC 2001

Turning off the DNS service appears to be solving my problem.  Now, maybe
it's just me, but it seems like there is something -wrong- here.  Granted
for now I only have one namesever (Well, until later this week)... but
connectivity to the nameserver is -never lost-.  The machine doesn't go
down, and network traffic isn't that heavy.  Seems the caching nameserver is
... 'broken?'

-Yanek.