Slaving root zone?

Terrence Koeman root at mediamonks.net
Wed Sep 5 21:24:08 UTC 2001

There is no workaround;

if you put "." in the named.conf, "" is passed to named-xfer.exe,
if you put "" in the named.conf, "" is passed to named-xfer.exe,
if you put anything else in the named.conf then antyshing else is passed to
named-xfer.exe :p

But even if I wanted to run a pre release versin, I can't find it anywhere
;)

Regards,

Terrence Koeman