Greetings list, Bind 8 issue:

Drew J. Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Thu Oct 18 14:36:06 UTC 2001

Well, we can see at ARIN that 206.222.10 >

   DNS2.EE.NET			206.222.1.2
   DNS3.EE.NET			206.222.1.3

And that is us, and my question really was why now after 2 years of doing
this way it all of the sudden needs A records for our modem pools? Im not
trying to be argumentative im trying to understand what happened to make the
rules that it runs by suddenly change. Since again, nothing has changed.

Thanks for the input.

-Drew