ixfr problem

Bill.Stephens at fritolay.com Bill.Stephens at fritolay.com
Thu Oct 4 12:20:38 UTC 2001

I'm trying to setup two bind dns servers to support (ugh) win2k in my
environment.  I'm using RedHat 7.0 and BIND 8.2.3. If I update the primary
server, the slave quickly receives it's notify and the update.  However, if the
update happens on the secondary, the update is quickly sent to the primary, but
the secondary hasn't received the update (I'm still waiting for the 3 hour
refresh interval to pop to see if it ever receives the update).  Any hints?

Thanks,

Bill