PLEASE HELP I HAVE SOA PROBLEM WITH IARNA

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Fri Nov 16 23:45:11 UTC 2001

	The MNAME field (romeo) is not a fully qualified hostname.
	It should be the name of the machine that the zone data is
	transfered from.  Usually, but not always, it is one of
	the listed nameservers.

	The RNAME field (admin) is not a fully qualified email
	address.  The rname field is so that you can be informed
	of errors with the zone or its servers.  Please note that
	hostmaster at example.com is entered as hostmaster.example.com.

	Mark

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org