Bind 9.1.2 man pages

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Wed May 9 14:23:18 UTC 2001

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 10:19:27PM +0000, firstleft wrote:

> This may be a bit off-topic - I apologize
>
> According to bind's README :
>
> The man pages are currently not installed automatically by
> "make install"
>
> I'd like to have those man pages installed (hopefully they'll provide some
> insight on the rndc.conf file, so I can figure out why I get 'rndc: connect:
> connection refused')

In the archives, I wrote how to install the manual entries.  I don't
remember what I said, and I don't have time to re-create it now, but
the person asking responded that it worked.

What about the Web-viewable ARM?  Just install it on a system with a
Web server.  If you don't have room under the server directory, install
it anywhere and have a symbolic link to it from under the server
directory or even from within your own $HOME/public_html directory [or
local equivalent].

OSIS Center Computer Support					EMT-B