Non-authoritve dns server

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Mon May 7 15:30:03 UTC 2001

    Eric> I did see that. However, since the domain is for a client
    Eric> who don't want to reveal his domain yet I did it this way.

Don't do that here. Ever. If you want help, show us *exactly* what
your name server sees and says, no more, no less. How else can you
expect anyone to help? Would you try paying for things in a shop with
a picture of the banknotes you have at home? And while I'm nagging,
please *edit* your messages. There's no need to get hundreds of lines
of irrelevant crap over and over again every time you post a followup
reply on the thread.