Non-authoritve dns server

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon May 7 01:18:54 UTC 2001

	Stop wasting our time by obsuring what your nameserver is
	seeing.

	If you had search through previous posts, as you claim,
	you would have seen that just about everytime someone tries
	to hide the contents of the zone file / named.conf we have
	had to ask for the real data.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.