Setting Up Secondary Server ...

Desmond Coughlan desmond at cybercable.fr
Fri May 18 09:41:55 UTC 2001

Le 17.05.01, Mark.Andrews at nominum.com a écrit :

>	Well there is always the documentation that comes with 9.1.2.
>	You have read bind-9.1.2/doc/misc/migration-4to9?
>	You have looked at bind-9.1.2/contrib/named-bootconf?
>	You have looked at the Administators Reference Manual,
>	bind-9.1.2/doc/arm?

Thanks, but the documentation does not give the names of the files
required.  The two sources I'm working from, are the documentation, and
the ripe site that someone posted.  These two sources contradict each
other.  :(

I'm lost ..
D.

--
Desmond Coughlan               |Restez Zen ... UNIX peut le faire
desmond at cybercable.fr          |YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38