ldap and dns

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Wed May 16 10:17:37 UTC 2001

    Mohamed> is there any way to use LDAP the DNS, i.e I want to fetch
    Mohamed> my zones using LDAP search please refer me to some
    Mohamed> documents.

A few people say they have done LDAP back-ends for BIND9. Here are a
couple of URLs for them. The last of them seems to be a set of tools
for generating zone files and other stuff from an LDAP
repository. These URLs were supplied in postings to bind9-workers, so
checking the list's archives for more references might be a good
idea. I've no idea if these URLs are still valid or if any of the code
works.

ftp://ftp.eyeo.com/bind/bind-9.1.0b1-ldap-20001211.patch
http://www.venaas.no/ldap/bind-sdb/bind-sdb-ldap-0.1.tar.gz
http://www.ispman.org/ldapdata.html