Creating forward only zones...

Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji) CihanS at garanti.com.tr
Wed May 16 10:11:56 UTC 2001

	Hi all,

	I am trying to create forward only zones on 8.2.3, and having some
difficulties...I have checked DNS and Bind 3rd edition and only found
globaly setting the name server as forward only...But what I am trying to do
is setting some of the zones to forward only...I tried to do as type slave
(did not work) and type master (did not work either)...When a configure the
zone as type slave it requires the masters directive and get the zone info
from masters if you configure as masters it requires file directive and does
not resolv anything because the file is there....Can anybody send me a
example of forward only zone conf?  thanks....

Cihan Subasi
Garanti Technology
Network Services - Project Manager
*	+90 212 478 3426