which version of bind

Doug Stewart dstewart at airclic.com
Tue May 15 13:48:02 UTC 2001

Doing a quick search of rpmfind, I found these results:
http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=bind+9
<http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=bind+9>

No source RPMs, however.  I would check out Cooker (from Mandrake) or
Rawhide (from RedHat) distributions, as that would be the place to get
ahold of bleeding edge source RPMs.

--
.Doug Stewart