which version of bind

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Mon May 14 23:48:54 UTC 2001

At 5:41 PM -0500 5/14/01, mmarquez at mmer.inegi.gob.mx wrote:

>  by the way, very sorry for the off-topic. You say RPM... can I build
>  a rpm package from this source of BIND 9.1.2 with the rpm
>  command on RedHat 7.1? how?

	You do not use the rpm command to build BIND 9.1.2 from source.
You instead use commands like "./configure", "make", etc....  This is
all according to the documentation that ships with BIND 9.1.2.

	If you want to build your own source RPM from the BIND 9.1.2
source, you need to follow the documentation that comes with your OS.

	See also the book _Maximum Rpm_ by Ed Bailey, published by Red
Hat Press, ISBN: 0672311054.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */