Domain Wildcarding

Razvan Bruma razvan at rartel.ro
Thu Mar 29 13:34:03 UTC 2001

	In that case, and assuming that this is a totally bogus server,
used only for some internal purposes, you can set up your own "root" zone
and add a wildcard to it, something like:

zone "." { type master; file "something"; };

in your named.conf and in your "something" file put (after the soa
record):

	NS	ns.
ns	A	1.2.3.4                  ; your IP address
*	A	1.2.3.4			 ; or whatever IP you want

Regards,
Razvan

email: razvan at rartel.ro