Proposal: Seperate windows-bind-users list

Bob Vance bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Mar 26 14:34:27 UTC 2001

I agree -- no separate list.
Currently, I'm not interested in the Windows port, per se, and simply
make a cursory scan and quick delete.  But, hopefully, some of the info
is seeping in at a low level, especially about Win2K's DNS
implementation and interaction and will be useful when I *do* have a
need to get more interested in it :)

Tks        | <mailto:BVance at sbm.com>
BV         | <mailto:BobVance at alumni.caltech.edu>
Sr. Technical Consultant,  SBM, A Gates/Arrow Co.
Vox 770-623-3430           11455 Lakefield Dr.
Fax 770-623-3429           Duluth, GA 30097-1511