reverse resolving

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Mar 20 20:24:46 UTC 2001

Set up a 168.192.in-addr.arpa zone on all of your nameservers -- one master
and any number of slaves. If you're not sure how to even configure and
populate a reverse zone, locate online resources and/or get the
_DNS_and_BIND_ book from O'Reilly (the Fourth Edition of which will be out
shortly and can already be pre-ordered).

- Kevin